October 2, 2019 @ 8:30 am - October 3, 2019 @ 4:00 pm| $500
By Dr. Lin Carson and Dr. Jayne Bock
Are you prepared for some of the key trends in the baking industry? From taking things out to adding things in, consumers are looking for nutritional, organic, exciting baked goods. Staying on top of the ever evolving consumer demands takes a game plant. In this bootcamp we’ll cover some of the biggest and emerging trends: high protein, high fiber, sustained energy, calorie reduction, natural flavors/colors and alternative ingredients.
- Date: October 2-3, 2019
- Day 1: 8:30am-4:00pm
- Day 2: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Cost: $500
- Register with BAKERpedia by CLICKING HERE
- Lodging link – CLICK HERE
Who should attend?
- QA Supervisors/Managers
- Technical Support Personnel
- Research & Development Personnel
- Anyone problem solving in a bakery production setting