Sourdough Growth Seminar
December 12, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm| $125
By Dr. Lin Carson
Learn about the art and science of sourdough bread! This popular dough is simple yet complex to produce. In this seminar we’ll cover the science of fermentation, key ingredients, and the possibilities for innovation with starters. Plus, learn about grains and whole grains in sourdough.
- Date: December 12, 2019
- Day 1: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Cost: $75-$125
- Register with BAKERpedia by CLICKING HERE
- Lodging link – CLICK HERE
Who should attend?
- QA Supervisors/Managers
- Technical Support Personnel
- Research & Development Personnel
- Anyone problem solving in a bakery production setting