Flour & Ingredient Quality
May 29, 2019 @ 8:30 am - May 30, 2019 @ 5:00 pm| $500
By Dr. Lin Carson, Dr. Jayne Bock, Bon Lee and Dr. Ling Deng
It starts with ingredients. Grasp the functionality and quality of your ingredients and you unlock the key to exceptional baked goods. In this two day bootcamp we’ll start with the most important ingredient: flour. What is its’ protein content? How much water will it absorb? How do you test it? Also on the agenda are other key ingredients such as leaveners, emulsifiers, eggs, dairy, shelf life extenders, and enzymes. Plus there’ll be a flour lab and bake off! Get hands-on experience alongside the experts.
- Date Change: May 29-30, 2019
- Day 1: 8:30am-4:00pm
- Day 2: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Cost: $500
- Register with BAKERpedia by CLICKING HERE
- Lodging link – CLICK HERE
Who should attend?
- QA Supervisors/Managers
- Technical Support Personnel
- Research & Development Personnel
- Anyone problem solving in a bakery production setting